Gas installation covers the entire process of piping, fitting and installing appliances downstream of the point of your gas supply. While a gas system in your home provides affordable and environmentally friendly source of heat and power at the touch of a button, the process to install your gas supply is a complex and regulated process that requires licensed and experienced professionals. Thankfully, at PNG Solutions, we’re the gas installation Perth professionals.
It’s important to choose a licensed gas fitter who’s able to provide a quality service and comes with a reputation for excellence. When you choose PNG Solutions you get a thorough installation process – we make sure your gas line size is adequate to service the full range of gas appliances in your home and stick to the regulated requirements as well as our own lofty safety standards to ensure your line is installed without leaks or shortcuts.
BENEFITS OF A GAS LINE INSTALLATION
Still on the fence about switching to natural gas? Here’s 3 reasons to choose our PNG Solutions gas installation experts.
- Gas is cheaper than electricity, so powering your appliances on gas can save you a considerable amount of money each year. Switching to gas for your heating, cooking and hot water will be a boost to your budget.
- Natural gas is convenient and clean, as a reliable energy source it is environmentally friendly choice that burns 45% less carbon dioxide than coal, 30% less than oil and 15% less than wood.
- A gas line installation provides your home with power through an underground connection, so there’s no risk of outages caused by storms and no unsightly towers across the beautiful Perth landscape.
- Our gas line installation is an affordable and secure investment that adds further value to your property if you ever decide to sell in the future.
GAS INSTALLATION OPTIONS
Wondering what a gas line installation could add to your home? Whether you’re looking for practical benefits or outstanding visual appeal, we can help bring your gas visions to life. Some of our gas pipeline installation options will allow you to enjoy:
- Cylinder gas hot water
- Instant gas hot water
- LPG and natural gas hot water
- Gas water heaters
- Gas bayonet heaters
- Gas ovens
- Gas meter movements
Don’t yet have gas at your property? No worries! We can help arrange everything on your behalf, from supplying a quote to installing a gas box; installing your gas pipes to connecting your gas appliances. If you’re looking for gas installation in Perth, look no further. Contact one of our friendly team today to find out what a gas line installation could do for you.